Unleash your cable TV with CableCARD™
The simple way to watch live and recorded premium cable TV on your media devices, across your home network.
Have you thought about making the most of your cable TV service and reducing your costs at the same time.
Receive Premium cable TV, including protected content, allowing you to send glorious high definition content to anywhere in your home over your existing home WiFi or a wired connection, from your home router, and save costs by cutting the number of boxes you rent from your cable company. With 3 tuners you can watch and record up to 3 shows simultaneously, on multiple smart devices, across your home network giving you the flexibility you need.
You can watch LIVE TV through our HDHomeRun app and you can record, pause, rewind and schedule your favorite shows using the HDHomeRun DVR service*.
You can also watch and record Live TV with our Kodi/XBMC Add-On or you can record, pause, rewind and schedule programs using popular compatible third party DVR software.
*Requires Guide Subscription
For cord shavers. No need to rent set top boxes for every room
Watch live HDTV on up to 3 devices simultaneously on your Wired network
Works with our HDHomeRun DVR service so you can watch, pause and record
Access premium cable subscription channels using CableCARD™
HDHomeRun streams to DLNA compatible devices on your network
Expand the number of tuners with multiple HDHomeRun devices (Digital cable TV required)
- 3 tuners
- QAM64/256 (digital cable TV)
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR service
- 100/1000Mb/s high-speed network
- 1 year warranty
- Please note: This product HDHR3-CC will only work in the US.
HDHomeRun App requirements for Live TV:
Windows 10 – 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
• TV’s with Android OS (minimum Android M)
• Fire TV OS television
• Screen mirroring to compatible TVs via Samsung phones, tablets & laptops
• MacPC: OSX 10.11, 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
• iOS: version 10 (minimum requirement)
• AppleTV4: (requires Apple AirPlay for screen mirroring from Apple devices)
• Tablets and Phones 4.4.2
• Android TV devices 5.0 (TVs and Streaming Boxes)
Storage Server Requirements (for use with HDHomeRun DVR):
Network Attached Storage (NAS)
• WD My Cloud, QNAP 2013, Synology 2013
• Asustor, FreeNAS
Android with USB 3.0 HDD, 400GB:
• Android Media Box (eg. Nvidia Shield)
• Android TV (e.g. Sony Android Television)
• Must support NTFS or exFAT
Android TV: Including Internal HDD 500 GB
• (e.g. Nvidia Shield Pro), with Android 6.0
Windows PC: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2012
Mac PC OSX 10.7
Supported on many devices and platforms:
Our app for watching, scheduling and recording Live TV