Unleash your cable TV across your home
The simple way to watch live and recorded cable TV on your media devices, across your home network.
Have you thought about making the most of your cable TV service and reducing your costs at the same time.
Receive cable TV, allowing you to send glorious high definition content to anywhere in your home over your existing home WiFi or a wired connection, from your home router, and save costs by cutting the number of boxes you rent from your cable company. With 4 tuners you can watch and record up to 4 shows simultaneously, on multiple smart devices, across your home network giving you the flexibility you need. Watch live free digital cable TV across many European countries using DVB-C.
You can watch LIVE TV through our HDHomeRun DVR app and you can record, pause, rewind and schedule your favorite shows using the HDHomeRun DVR service*
You can also watch and record Live TV with our Kodi/XBMC Add-On or you can record, pause, rewind and schedule programs using popular compatible third party DVR software.
*Requires Guide Subscription
Receives unencrypted Cable HDTV
Watch live HDTV on up to 4 devices simultaneously on your wired network
Works with our HDHomeRun DVR service so you can watch, pause and record
Pause recordings on one device and resume on another with multi-user, multi-device, multi-room Seamless Viewing™
Send live HDTV via your existing home WiFi or wired network to the widest range of smart devices
Use more HDHomeRun tuners for greater simultaneous TV access
- 4 tuners
- MPEG2, MPEG4/H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC; SD and HD channels
- 100Mb/s high-speed network
- 2 year warranty
- Please note: This product HDHR5-4DC will only work in Europe.
HDHomeRun App requirements for Live TV:
Windows 10 – 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
• TV’s with Android OS (minimum Android M)
• Fire TV OS television
• Screen mirroring to compatible TVs via Samsung phones, tablets & laptops
• MacPC: OSX 10.11, 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
• iOS: version 10 (minimum requirement)
• AppleTV4: (requires Apple AirPlay for screen mirroring from Apple devices)
• Tablets and Phones 4.4.2
• Android TV devices 5.0 (TVs and Streaming Boxes)
Storage Server Requirements (for use with HDHomeRun DVR):
Network Attached Storage (NAS)
• WD My Cloud, QNAP 2013, Synology 2013
• Asustor, FreeNAS
Android with USB 3.0 HDD, 400GB:
• Android Media Box (eg. Nvidia Shield)
• Android TV (e.g. Sony Android Television)
• Must support NTFS or exFAT
Android TV: Including Internal HDD 500 GB
• (e.g. Nvidia Shield Pro), with Android 6.0
Windows PC: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2012
Mac PC OSX 10.11
Supported on many devices and platforms:
Our app for watching Live TV is available on all your favorite platforms
Upgrade to our DVR service and watch, record and replay your favorite TV around your home. It really is TV on your terms.