Three Digital Tuners, Anywhere on Your Network
- Premium cable TV (CableCARD).
- Watch TV from any computer on your network.
- Record full 1080i broadcast resolution.
- Watch, Pause, Record, & Rewind Live TV.
- Schedule and record all your favorite TV shows.
- Expand with multiple HDHomeRun devices.
Windows 7/8 Windows Media Center:
- Record all your favorite TV shows by name.
- Schedule future or season recordings.
- Integrated TV guide.
- Never miss your favorite show.
- KODI/XBMC – Multi-platform home theater software
- Windows Media Center on Windows 7/8
- MythTV 0.25 or later – DVR for Linux/Mac – copy freely channels only
- NextPVR – DVR for Windows – copy freely channels only
- InstaTV 2.0 – direct streaming on iOS devices + transcoding on a Windows PC – copy freely channels only
- HomeRunTV app – direct streaming on Android – copy freely SD channels only
- Works with MoCa
- US Digital Cable
- 3 tuners
- M-Card CableCARD interface
- USB port for connection to Tuning Adapter (for providers utilizing Switched Digital Video)
- 1000baseT (gigabit Ethernet) network interface (compatible with 100baseTX networks)
- 1 year warranty
- Dual (or more) core processor.
- Windows 7/8
- 2GB RAM
- 4-8GB disk space per hour of HD recording, 1-2GB per hour of SD recording
- 100 or 1000Mbit Ethernet network
- Subscription to digital cable service
- CableCARD (M-Card) from your cable provider
- Windows Media Center requires video chipset with support for hardware decoding and HDCP (NVIDIA 9500 or newer, ATI HD3000 or newer, or Intel HD Graphics).
- Windows Media Center requires display device with HDCP support connected using DVI or HDMI.
HDHomeRun Prime is designed for use with digital cable providers such as Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House, and Verizon/Frontier FiOS.
It is not compatible with satellite providers (DirecTV/Dish Network), IPTV providers (AT&T U-verse), or antennas.
Keywords: CableCard tuner, MCard Cablecard, M-Card Cablecard, HDTV cablecard tuner