Three Digital Tuners, Anywhere on Your Network
- Premium cable TV (CableCARD).
- Watch TV from any computer on your network.
- Record full 1080i broadcast resolution.
- Watch, Pause, Record, & Rewind Live TV.
- Schedule and record all your favorite TV shows.
- Expand with multiple HDHomeRun devices.
Windows 7/8 Windows Media Center:
- Record all your favorite TV shows by name.
- Schedule future or season recordings.
- Integrated TV guide.
- Never miss your favorite show.
- Windows Media Center on Windows 7/8
- MythTV 0.25 or later – DVR for Linux/Mac – copy freely channels only
- NextPVR – DVR for Windows – copy freely channels only
- InstaTV 2.0 – direct streaming on iOS devices + transcoding on a Windows PC – copy freely channels only
- HomeRunTV app – direct streaming on Android – copy freely SD channels only
- Works with MoCa
- US Digital Cable
- M-Card CableCARD interface
- USB port for connection to Tuning Adapter (for providers utilizing Switched Digital Video)
- 1000baseT (gigabit Ethernet) network interface (compatible with 100baseTX networks)
- 1 year warranty
- Dual (or more) core processor. Intel Atom and AMD Fusion C/E/G/Z series are not recommended due to limited processing power.
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Ultimate, Professional, or Enterprise
- 2GB RAM
- 4-8GB disk space per hour of HD recording, 1-2GB per hour of SD recording
- 100 or 1000Mbit Ethernet network
- Subscription to digital cable service
- CableCARD (M-Card) from your cable provider
- Video card with support for hardware decoding and HDCP (NVIDIA 9500 or newer, ATI HD3000 or newer, or Intel HD Graphics). ATI GPUs prior to the HD5000 series and Intel Sandy Bridge GPUs may have problems decoding some content including premium channels like HBO.
- Display device that supports HDCP
- DVI or HDMI connection between the video card and display
- Note: VGA/component connections can also be used between the video card and display, but WMC may limit the resolution
HDHomeRun Prime is designed for use with digital cable providers such as Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House, and Verizon/Frontier FiOS.
It is not
compatible with satellite providers (DirecTV/Dish Network), IPTV providers (AT&T U-verse), or antennas.
Keywords: CableCard tuner, MCard Cablecard, M-Card Cablecard, HDTV cablecard tuner