Latest app update does not work with Roku. Only get one channel. Please update to allow compatibility with Roku

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Gwinnie57

Latest app update does not work with Roku. Only get one channel. Please update to allow compatibility with Roku

Post by Gwinnie57 »

Please update the app to work with HDHOMERUN Latest update. Can't change channels.

BoomerVF14

Re: Latest app update does not work with Roku. Only get one channel. Please update to allow compatibility with Roku

Post by BoomerVF14 »

Same here. Now when you press the 'OK' button, the app closes. It's impossible to watch anything because the default channel has poor reception so all I get is a half-filled signal bar.

While we're at it, please allow Roku users to have the "previous channel" functionality. Thanks

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Latest app update does not work with Roku. Only get one channel. Please update to allow compatibility with Roku

Post by NedS »

The dev team is looking into this and will try to get a fix out ASAP.

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

Problem found and fixed. Release will be submitted to Roku tomorrow.

jh8935

Post by jh8935 »

I just bought a brand new devise and cannot do anything with it on my Roku, just plays the first channel and thats it. No guide and no way to change channels.

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

The Roku app update has been submitted to Roku... it will take a few days to be approved and released by them.

Nick

dthackr9

Post by dthackr9 »

Its now April 13th. The HDRun app STILL does not have an update. I still cannot change channels on the Roku app. What is the ETA for Roku approving the update?

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

The Roku portal says Monday (tomorrow).

dthackr9

Post by dthackr9 »

Thanks for the update nickk. I'm looking forward to the update release.
Cheers.
Dave

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

You can force check for updates: Go to the Roku home screen, highlight the HDHomeRun icon but don't select it, instead press the * button and force it to update.