Please note that these directions apply to Digital Cable users only.
1) If you haven't already, upgrade to the latest version of SageTV 6.5 from http://www.sagetv.com/download.html
2) Open HDHomeRun Setup, verify all the channel names on the channels tab. If you want channel numbers to transfer into Sage, they must be in cable format, e.g. KTVUDT on 702, not 2.1.
3) After all channels have been named/numbered, click Apply and then OK.
4) Open SageTV.
5) Go into Channel Setup in SageTV and perform a channel scan, repeating it for the second tuner if both tuners are being used.
If you are still encountering this error after following the above steps, please:
1) Close SageTV.
2) Open HDHomeRun Setup, and enable the debug connection on the Support tab.
3) Open SageTV and attempt to watch live TV for 5 minutes.
4) Submit a trouble ticket at http://www.silicondust.com/tickets