3. Run the HDHomeRun Setup.
4. Set the "Signal Source" you want.
5. Set the application to "GB-PVR".
6. Run a channel scan (optional for Digital Antenna, required for Digital cable).
7. Follow the standard procedures for setting up a capture source in GBPVR:
- Initial Setup Guides: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?t=43361
If you experience a "No Signal" message after exiting Live TV and returning to it, try editing your config.xml file (located in the GBPVR program folder) and change <ForcedGraphTeardown> to "true". Make sure that you use notepad (or a compatible plain text editor) to edit the file. Do NOT use wordpad or it will corrupt the file.