* HDHomeRun Prime (HDHR3-CC or HDHR3-6CC-3X2) is required.
* If a CableCARD is installed it must have been activated with your Cable Company as per the normal install process.
1) Install the latest beta release:
2) Run HDHomeRun Config GUI - select the device (webpage), Channel Lineup, and click Detect Channels.
Wait for the channel detection to complete.
3) Use a DLNA client to discover the HDHomeRun Live DMS device and browse your cable TV channels.
The PlayStation 3 is a good place to start.
If your DLNA client supports DTCP-IP content protection please use the Premium CableTV folder.
If your DLNA client does not support DTCP-IP content protection please use the Cable TV folder.
See threads at the top of this forum for information on specific DLNA clients.
Constructive feedback is welcome - please start a new thread or join an existing discussion.
This is Phase 1. There is more to come